Here’s another great submission that we received. Reading these lists makes me so happy :)
I have a lot of things that make me happy. Some things come and go, but most of this stuff has been around for a long time, or it is here to stay now. The things that make me happy are:
1. My loving family. Sometimes we don’t always agree, but my parents always support me, even when I mess up.
2. My awesome girlfriend. While she has been a part of my life before, she has been very supportive as we have started to understand each other better.
3. My dogs. They both know how to make me super happy and they’re so goofy. Typing this right now almost made me want to talk in a doggy-voice.
4. My education. I haven’t finished yet, and won’t finish for a few more years, but it is nice to know that I have started it and hopefully it will lead me to somewhere I want to go.
5. My friends. Some are better than others, and there are a few I will try to always be friends with. The others I am happy to have met, and that they have changed me in one way or another.
6. Music. My type of music has changed over the years, but I think it has changed just like I have, and it makes me happy listening to songs that comfort me. I could be in a strange world with unknown surroundings, but hearing my favorite band would start to make me feel right at home.
7. Food. Especially buffalo sauce. Nothing makes me happier than food (sorry family, dogs, and girlfriend, I hope you understand) and buffalo sauce can make my day 100000000000 times better. If I’m not in the mood for food or buffalo sauce, then I am having a really bad day.
A lot of other stuff makes me happy, but these are the few things that are going to make me happy 99% of the time.